The Metal Construction Association has been the proud sponsor of METALCON for 24 years and we are always impressed with the growth and the excellent programming available every year.
Here are a few highlights for 2014:
• The METALCON conference program focuses on developing business opportunities. Scheduled sessions include experts discussing improved selling techniques, succession planning and workforce development.
• Keynote speaker Steven S. Littlewill will present on long-term business growth and future opportunities. Don’t miss this session on Wednesday, October 1 from 10:15 to 11:45 am.
• Learning Zones mini-theaters on the show floor will offer 15-minute instruction sessions on roofing details, field techniques, and product applications.
• The new Metal Roofing Competition in the MCA Demo area is scheduled for 2 pm and 4 pm on Wednesday and Thursday, October 1 and 2. Local roofing contractor teams will compete for first place based on skill, timing and accuracy in installing standing seam and metal shingle roofing.
• Solar Bay, where solar technology meets metal roofing and wall systems, offers both displays and expert speakers throughout the event
• Connect, develop contacts and mingle with thousands of contractors, architects, engineers, building owners and metal product exhibitors, on and off the show floor
• More than 300 exhibitors will display new innovations, sustainable, eco-friendly, energy efficient, solar, retrofit, and green technology products. Exhibitors and presenters will be happy to answer any questions you have.
NEED MORE INFORMATION? Learn more here >
SEE YOU AT METALCON!