Experience the Power of MCA
MCA is dedicated to expanding the use of metal in the building envelope. Our members include companies throughout the supply chain that collaborate on initiatives to promote the use of metal in construction. Our research is shared with industry professionals and architects to educate them on best practices for installation, sustainability, and creative uses for metal in construction.
Joining MCA makes you a part of the conversation and ensures you and your company are at the forefront of important decisions about the use of metal in construction. MCA members enjoy a range of benefits. Join us to enhance your knowledge, build your network, increase your brand exposure, and amplify your voice in the industry.
Top Reasons To Join:
- Network with industry professionals.
- Expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Stay informed about current technology, codes, standards, and sustainability issues.
- Participate in collaborative research to ensure your company sector is represented when making important decisions.
- MCA has new membership categories for Regional Rollformers Regional Distributors, Underlayment Manufacturers, Weather Barrier Manufacturers, and Brands of MCA Members.
- Get your products certified with MCA’s Certification Program. Certified products help set your products apart from competition and gives your company greater exposure to the design community.
Learn More >
“Our membership with the MCA has been instrumental in gaining an understanding of how the industry functions. The knowledge and insight gained from being a member is extremely valuable to our company’s success.”
View the results of a few of our projects:
4mm MCM Master Specification
The new 4mm MCA MCM Master Specification specifically defines performance criteria for the MCM panels, the installation systems, and the system fabricators in a single document while defining performance criteria for the MCM systems based on the latest IBC and AAMA performance standardsLearn More
Retrofitting Existing Roofing with Metal
One of the most common questions asked by a small commercial building owner or homeowner faced with having to replace an existing roof is if a new roof can simply be installed over the old roof to save tear-off costs.Learn More
Best Practices – General Maintenance on Metal Forming Equipment
The Metal Forming Equipment Council (MFEC)/Rollformer Council has partnered with a collaboration of machinery OEMs to provide a structured outline of the benefits of proper general maintenance schedules for machinery.Learn More
One of the first issues to address is what sort of metal should be used. There are a number of choices available, including copper, terne, aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, zinc, lead and even titanium. All have pros and cons.